Team Scotland Head Coach
Executive Level Volunteer (2-6 hours per week)
This role is a member of the Team Scotland admin team (Manager, Assistant Manager, Head Coach) and head of the coaching team (Head Coach and Assistant Coaches)
- Working with the rest of the admin team to schedule trainings throughout the country (minimum monthly).
- Working with the coaching team to plan trainings.
- Delivering trainings (or organising delivery of trainings).
- Attending flexible weekly meetings with the admin team to work on Team Scotland objectives.
- Develop Team Scotland and Scottish quadball players individually and as a group to play their best at any tournament.
- Putting together the training squad based on scouting and applications (with help from the admin and coaching teams)
- Selecting squads for upcoming tournaments, with help from the coaching team
Head Coach may also choose to take on additional tasks and responsibilities in conjunction with the admin team within their own interests and passions.